Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
General Summary Of Duties:
Ensure the safety of all guests and patrons in the pool area.
Role and Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to the following)
- Ensure the safety of all guest and patrons in the pool area.
- Observe while sitting, standing and moving around swimming pool/hot tub area all guests and patrons using the facilities.
Performance Requirements: (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Ability to deal with a number of problems requiring initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal/external customers, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Collect accurate information and solve management concerns.
- Ability to perform all skills necessary for Lifeguard/CPR certification including ability to swim.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time in temperatures exceeding 100 degrees.
- Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
Typical physical / mental demands
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to complete job requirements and communicate with other employees.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in case of emergency situations and to read caution and/or safety notices.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language clearly to ascertain and document important information, to follow written and/or verbal instructions and to provide clear direction/guidance. Ability to relate to all levels of management, guests and employees in verbal/written form.
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification.
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR and First Aid certifications, Red Cross Lifeguard certification.
To apply for this job please visit www.hrapply.com.